Monday, February 18, 2013

Belajar dari Chik dan Adikku

Salam...

Hari ni saya belajar something dari makcik saya dan adik saya which is dont be stingy and show your loves to people that you loves. Today, I have visited my aunt (Chik) and she gave me a big packet of biscuit from her shop when I want to go back home. I am so appreciate her gift because her monthly earns is very less than mine but she willing to give to other. Thats why she is still strong and happy in her 72 years old age because her heart is generous.

My brother got some allowance from goverment today because of election campaign from goverment. He has used that money to buy a lot of favorite foods for his siblings. i.e. Soup, ice-cream, breads & nuggets. Now, i realized that my brother is a person that does not worry on money that he does not own, on how less his money become. He is a person that want to make others happy with what he has....how noble is the heart of my little brother although he is jobless for the time being.

A daie, i think should adopt this behavior. Dont be stingy with other and make other happy. I should learn this skill.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment