Thursday, August 28, 2014

Problem at work

I just wondering on what is the impact if people doesnt perform his/her role. Hrmm....i just think that situation is weird since we are in a team, everyone in the team should support each other. Or elsewhere I am over proactive....:) Sometimes, i feel i would like to keep silent & let those things past over. However, I can let it like that....

Behaviour owh behaviour. It is within yourself whether u would like to care on other teammates.....or just be an ignorant person.

It is the first time I am facing this weird situation,people does not interested to response and do not excited to complete their task...i am really against this attitude..hmm...however, everyone has their own strategy, probably people who doesnt response is the one that has different stream as compared to myself. Thus, i think i just be patient....try to complete those tasks with my way of managing thing...learnt along the way. m

No comments:

Post a Comment