Thursday, July 23, 2015

Will he loves me for the sake of Allah?

Assalamualaikum w.b.r.t,

Dear Readers,
 
Being in a relationship with opposite gender is first time in my life. It started with a family arrangement about last 2 months, he first came to my house in Kelantan on 3rd May 2015 with his beloved parents. Actually, it started before that somewhere in April 2015, but I refused to let him come to my home.....hihi. However, deep in my heart, I felt guilty for not giving opportunity to him, he has pure intention that he would like to find his soulmate via halal marriage.....Due to my ego, I didn't apologize to him until 2nd May 2015.....I cannot refrain my guilt feeling anymore. I send an apology message to him via whatsapps on 2nd May 2015.....I assumed he won't reply to me anymore, he might be find another person already & I thought my message would be a disturbance to him. Hrmmm.....I don't care whatever his reaction, as long as I apologize. I shocked he replied soon after I sent him that message.....huhu. 
 
I planned to meet him together with my mahram (my brother) somewhere in Kota Bharu (KB) on 3rd May in order to know each other, but due to he already promised with his parents to bring them to KB on that day, he unable to meet me on 3rd May morning, he said on 3rd May evening would be ok......However, I was thinking it will be tiring for him to go to KB for two times on that day since his home is at Tanah Merah which is about 1-2hours from KB. While my home is at Pasir Mas which is in the middle of Tanah Merah and KB. On 4th May, both of us will back to our workplace respectively....thus, time was quite short for us during that time. Finally on 3rd May around 10.00a.m, I decided to let him come to my home in Pasir Mas with his parents, his uncle and his aunt. They arrived around 5.00p.m on that day...:)
 
From May - July 2015, we contacted each other through whatsapps and he only called me once. While, I called him once too due to some urgent family info I need to tell him (his cousin passed away & his relatives called me because he unable to reach his family member....hrmm....weird, but in order to relay the message, I made those one time call to him).
 
During recent raya Aidilfitri (2nd day Raya = 18th July),he came again to my home in Pasir Mas with his parents and siblings. Actually, I still unable to believe he will really come, I thought he was not serious and just kidding.....thus, I am not really prepare.....huhu. We (my family & I) unable to cook best foods for his family on that day, we just use whatever we have at home during that time....fortunately ada byk jgk food supplies during that time due to Raya time. We cooked daging gulai, ayam masak merah & sayur goreng + hati + kaki ayam......air ribena....On that day, I didnt know why I felt so shy....hehe....probably because I gave too much tazkirah to him via whatsapps but in actual I myself didnt really practice my own tazkirah....huhu
 
On 3rd day Raya (19th July), I visited his parents house in Tanah Merah together with Mek, Maa, my brother, my sister and her family. His family were really welcomed us....they cooked very nice lunch for us. Once again, I felt so shy....:). I didnt talk any word to him because I didnt know how to start the conversation. I only talked with his parents and his sisters.
 
I didnt know much about him.....in my heart, I would like to ask & know more about him.....but I dont know how to ask....finally, I just keep silent & probably I will try to ask him after we get married (if Allah willing....). I always wondering, will he truly loves me? will he doing his best for me?
 
How about my love towards him??? I will try to be my best to be his great soulmate and his great friend.....and the most important is to be isteri & menantu solehah as per what Allah instructed to every wife/daughter in-law. As per what my officemate said...all out in giving love di atas jalan yg diredhai Allah....
 
Dong Yi OST....one of my favourite korean series due to historical value & strong determination, loves and friendship showed by a woman.
 
 
Wassalam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment