Monday, January 21, 2013

Salam semua,

2013 just started about 3 weeks. My ages will be added one more year. Hrm...i am now more matured in controlling my emotion, anger and sad due to vast experience in life. However, my skills that I love to have are not added, such as good in English writing and communication, cooking skills, sewing skills, Quran recitation. I am also read less books in these 6 months. Huhu.....

End of last year, I was extensively involved in offshore works. I think i dont want to do it anymore starting from February onwards. I would like to do something that physically suitable for woman....office works +  things that I passionate to do such as reading, writing and sewing.

I probably will fail again in this year technical assessment due to not so much exposure with site works. Lets it be if that so. However, my instinct said i will pass if i work hard by studying and making a lot of technical notes like what Jang Geum do in the drama...:)

I cant wait to work in Kerteh soon...huhu. Why ah? May be i cannot stand anymore work pressure in Miri. Thus, I would like to open new book in new place + I'm a good woman for my family. Living in Kerteh will make me near to my family.

I am really tired, need to sleep. Esk blk KL, yeay.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment