Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tips for Electrical Maintenance Engineer for Oil & Gas company

Salam all,

I discovered new tips today..:) Would like to share with all of you. The art of working life is communication skill. Thus, you must learn how to deliver your message/idea/intention effectively. A practical example that I did today is I emailed OIM (Offshore Installation Manager) at my new working place and asked them to share with me the namelist of electrician.

One mistake that I did at my old workplace is I did not know the electrician (may be due to previously i was in project dept). Thus, as maintenance engineer that station in office, I need to closely communicate with technician at site thru email/phone. The objective is to build better teamwork + i will know their activity at offshore. It will be easier for me to put work program budget and to plan maintenance activity.

Thats all for this moments, more tips to come in future....:)

Tq

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment