Thursday, April 18, 2013

I plan to do more...:)

Assalamualaikum...

Hrmm...it is already about 2 months i am in Terengganu, to be more specific staying in Dungun and working in Kerteh.

Out of 2 months, it was 2 times i drove back home in Pasir Mas, Kelantan. Last week i complaint about education of children at my village bcoz when i teach my brother to do his homework, i found his spelling ability is not good. Once i reflect back, why not me to conduct interactive learning session with him rather than i keep complaining on education system. Yeah...i want to do more and insyaAllah i would to spend my times to teach my bros Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics...and it is of course not my bros only but also a few of my cousins who still in primary school. I'm pity if children above 9 years but still cannot read and spell correctly.

I am also found many sick peoples around me. I think many people especially Kelantanese and Terengganu do not control their diet, they like sweet and cholestrol food. This morning, i talked to a sister who suffered for stroke, she drink sweetened milk every day....huhu. I informed her that she should stop consume sweetened condensed milk....it is not good for health.

Btw, i am trying shaklee for myself and my mother. My 1st order of shaklee set already arrived home in dungun this noon. My mother called me and informed me on that thing. I am a shaklee agent too...:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment