Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lesson learnt from last Kuantan trip

Get out from your comfort zone. Be in your scare in driving at uncommon place, your scarce to talk in front of people,your scarce to be different or to have different opinion.

My boss reminded me b4 my trip to Kuantan, "When you speak, you need to speak confidently. Ignore your scariness or your inner feeling of inconfident. You need to ensure people confident with your statement. Dont go back and forth (jgn keluk klek)". Ok boss....that very inspiring advice.

Everytime my voice went unclear or my tongue went berbelit2, i fastly will recall my boss statement above and i will said to myself, "Come on, you are not doing bad things, you are not open your aurat. In fact you are doing good things, you just presenting your idea". Thus, my crooked tongue goes straight again and my heartbeat start to calm down and i can speak better..:)

One more things that i learnt from previous trip which is learn to be patient. During the meeting, the subject that related to my discipline was not discussed due to minor scopes. I felt would like to go back...but come on it is kuantan not kerteh. I cannot simply go back. Jd saya fikir situasi bos2. Kalo sesuatu perkara yg tk related ngn kerja dia, bos2 msh sabar mendengar.

Btw, i also did a few of networking with DD and offshore personnel.

Wslm

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment