Monday, October 21, 2013

Meeting at KLCC today

Salam Dear Readers...
 
I have meeting with Joint Venture today, an operator from USA, company name  Newfield. They have office at Tower 2, KLCC. Thus, I have visited their office today. I need to improve on my communication skill....I found out myself today was not breaking the ice....I was quite reserved and more to listen what others said. This was due to no issue related to my discipline.....however, I shouldn't have that attitude...I must break the ice and must try to create conversation although it is not relate to job.
 
Nothing related to my electrical discipline....we are from different company.....different country....hrmm, what topic to converse haa??
 
In future I have must be more prepared on what topic to converse and how to react in case there is nothing related to my discipline. I am there is as an ambassador of my company and more important is an ambassador of Islam...so how come an ambassador do not speak??

Hotel Mandarin Oriental KLCC > I am feeling guilty stay here because of it expensive cost. Hope kesenangan dunia tidak melalaikanku dari mengingat akhirat. Moga ada yg baik kupelajari dari meeting dan jalan2 ku di KLCC arini untuk ummah, Islam dan D&T

No comments:

Post a Comment