Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mother Love

Salam,

As days passby in and out, I find strong bonding between myself and mek. I think I really love her. She who take care myself in Miri. Alhamdulillah, our maid didnt come back after she took holiday for Eid last Aug. The unpresence of her makes us doing things by our own and it energizes our life. Mek cooks meals and washes clothes for me, cleanes our home and etc. I think she is a better person now, more healthy than previously. She also abled to survive 8 days without me during I was at offshore. Alhamdulillah, Allah sends us Tina and her mum too to be our housemates since last Oct.

Mek makes me remember Allah more when I sometimes I feel lazy of that. She always tries to pray on time and read Surah Yassin every day. Very persistence. Surah Yassin is the only surah she can read now because her eyes is already 'kabur', she cannot really recognize words anymore. For Surah Yassin she can guess the words as she frequently read it since she was a young lady.

Everytime I look deeply at her face, I will smile because it makes me remember her stubborn but soft-hearted grandson (Faris) and the joyful and so cute granddaughter (Jannah). They are really alike. My mother, most of the ways she talks and tells me story about something, remind me to her daughter in law, may be because they had stayed together for a long time, about 17 years. I pray in future they will grow up better and be good people. They will find their grandmother and proud of her kindness, love and her good deeds. My prayers are applicable to her other grandsons and granddaughters too especially Fayyadh who are really close to me before and adik Fiqh who when we left him, he only two or three years old, happily watched Hello Kitty everyday...:).

Wassalam.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment