Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reflection

Assalamualaikum....
 
Today is Saturday, I will go to Longhouses nearby Bakong today. Hrmm...it is a charity visit in conjunction of Christmas organized by Woman Association at the company where I worked. While waiting to gather at office for the visit at 8.30 a.m, I take time to blogging at home.
 
Today, my mind mingling on what I want to be in future. I start realizing I dont love to be an engineer in Oil& Gas. However, I dont have better choice and I dont want to quit for the moment. This is because I like to interact with people and I like to observe people. This giant company has a lot of people inside and outside the company for me to interact and observe. Some of them are good peoples and some of them are quite difficult for me to interact, may be because we have different mindset.
 
After thinking back, I do not want to be a Technical Professional but I want to be a Technical Manager. Hrmm....I cant imagine how myself in future lead Electrical Maintenance team or Electrical Project team.Huhu...hopefully, I do not create chaos at that moment...hehe. Be a good Technical Manager is already sufficient for me...:). But, if I'm offered to be a few steps higher than that why not? In my early days in this giant company, I said to my friend in the auditorium, in future I want to be Head of Production Malaysia....hehe. Really ambitious, however, when I'm looking back to who I am now, be a Technical Manager is already so good achievement for me. 
 
I love to complete my sewing lesson because it taught me to be skillful, creative and patient. However, now I cant do it because of my time is fully occupied with offshore works, I need to take rest during wiken, I need to do social works during wiken. Hopefully, before I transfer to Kerteh next year, I can finish the lesson. At least, I know how to sew baju kurung, the custom that my sister, my mothers and I love to wear. I dont get the offer letter yet to be transferred to Kerteh, but I'm working for that and I believe I will get it....Insyaallah.
 
Offshore is really tough for me. Sometimes, I'm really tired and lost my patience and passion. Can you imagine how tough I am climbing up and down the staircases every time I want to go to toilet and take ablution (wudhuk). My safety shoes that I borrowed from Kawi also really2 heavy. My own shoes already tore and wore last month. I am thinking writing a letter to people that designed the coverall and safety shoes, please make it from light materials that woman and Muslimah friendly. Offshore journey with boat also challenging. In every journey, I always pray to Allah, please make the weather ok...:). Alhamdulillah, although sometimes the weather was not good due to monsoon season in November and December, but I never vomit, only so so tired.
 
I need to go now, it is almost 8.00 a.m.
 
My beloved readers, pray for my success k. Hopefully, Allah will ease your life too...:)
 
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment