Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Someone said to me...you should work to get IR (professional engineer) title...I said I dun want. I think working for that title is just wasting my time because in the future I dont really want to be an engineer. Taking an engineering degree is one of the mistake that I ever took in my life...:). However, as a Muslim we cannot regret on our past decision. Sudah ditakdirkn dan setiap yg berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya.

I always thinking..baguskah kerja ni?? Perlukah sy stay longer? This job (engineer in oil & gas) is really2 challenging myself especially on physical fitness. I am really jealous on other women profession such as teacher, nurse, doctor, chef, journalist and etc.

Good thing I learnt from my career is the power when you work with branded company. People will always respect u wherever u go...:). If you work with company cap 'ayam' no one will ever bothered about u. This career also make me mix around with a lot of peoples from general workers to big boss. Thus, I am different a person now, not a too shy and too quiet as my schools and university time. My career need me to be more friendly + my usrah that I undergone also changed me to be a better person.

Hrmm...but I still thinking. How long I will stay as engineer? May be for next 5 years...until all my cars and housing loan finished. Not me who dont have ownership, but I dont have passion to live in complicated corporate + technical life...:). To stay out from this career immediately is not the best option because all of those debts. We will see ya...:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment