Thursday, October 4, 2012

My trip to Ho Chi Minh

Salam...

A lot of sorry kerana kelalaian untuk hapdet blog. On 15/9 - 19/9, I was on a trip to Ho Chi Minh city with Cinet and Makcik Ena. It was very refreshing trip....luv it so much. We shopped at Benh Tanh market, mekong river. We also went to Chu chi tunnel, post office. We also went to tailor to sew new trousers. Quite amazing the tailors there can finish our booking by one day.

Vietnam taught me how to be strong and survival..:). I also learnt a lot from my travel buddies, Cinet and makcik Ena. So excited when meeting Melayu Muslim Champa there. Yeah...it was make me refresh my history subject again. Kerajaan Champa....rupa2 nya di Ho Chi Minh.

Can write more due to limited time.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment